Get to know our staff better.
Our qualified and professional staff members have over 35 years of combined experience serving people of at ages who have developmental disabilities and other mental health issues. Our staff members are trained and competent caregivers who deal appropriately with all behaviorally challenged consumers.
Our staff consists of the following:
- Qualified developmental and mental health professionals
- Qualified supported employment specialists
- Experienced direct support staff
- A program consultant with over 35 years experience with MH/DD/MR
- Professionals in the field of education and developmental psychology
All caregivers receive thorough Core Values Training which includes:
- Special Populations Training
- Person-Centered Plan
- Crisis Response
- CPR & First Aid
- Consumers Rights
- AND Many More